Commodity Futures Trading Resources
As an experienced commodity futures trader, Andy Waldock, has the knowledge and resources to help clients understand the markets and how to trade within them. To help you get started, Andy has provided the following resources:
- The Andy Waldock Trading Blog: Keep up to date with the currencies, energies, exotics, metals, grains, meats, metals, stock indices, and softs markets along with Andy’s economic viewpoints and analysis.
- Pit & Electronic Trading Hours: Get the hours for the commodities markets in one place
- Contract Size/Point Values: A quick reference to the futures market contract and tick values and settlement procedures
- Futures Margin Guide: Find up-to-date RJO’Brien contract margins
- Links: Other helpful links and resources